Lindsay Plush Crown Jewel
COOLING TECHNOLOGY COTTON
This bed features the latest fabric treatments, chosen for their cooling and health-promoting qualities that reduce dust mite allergens and keep your mattress surface clean and fresh, the natural way.
• Made from a special cotton-knit fabric.
• Has long-lasting, breathable, antibacterial qualities.
• Ensures your sleep is always cool, comfortable and healthy.
CLIMATE CONTROL AND BREATHABILITY
• Cover fabric with cool-to-the-touch technology.
• Helps promote a comfortable sleeping environment.
Sealy is committed to supporting healthy life and a healthy planet. Our beds are made from raw materials that are sustainably sourced, free from harmful chemicals, and contain elements made from recycled products.
• Protects mattress from common allergens such as dust mites.
• Mattress stays fresh and healthy.
• Cover fabric draws moisture away at night.
• Keeps you more comfortable.
ZONE SUPPORT High density foam centre
• Provides body support where it counts.
• Provides additional support to the lower back.
• Reduces body impressions.
PRESSURE RELIEVING FOAMS
• Coolsmart™ GEL Memory Foam and Latex layers. The supple and durable contouring of the Coolsmart™ GEL Memory Foam layer combined with the resistant Latex layer, is designed to provide indulgent restful sleep.
DURAFLEX™ FOAM ENCASED EDGE SUPPORT
• Surrounds and supports the edge of the spring system.
• Adds stability and increases usable sleeping area.
• Improves durability of the bed.
EXCLUSIVE DSx SENSE & RESPOND SPRING SYSTEM WITH LOW PROFILE POCKET
• Senses body weight and responds with extra deep-down push back support the body needs.
-Here’s how to keep your fabric lounge suite looking like the
– Get to the stains quickly. As soon as a spill or stain occurs,
At Essops Home, we celebrate the unique character of each
Rotate seating positions for an even weight destribution
Metal furniture is best cleaned with a cloth or sponge using water and mild, non-detergent soap and wiped dry.
For ingrained dirt, use window cleaner or a non-abrasive multi-purpose cleaner.
– Wipe off spills immediately
Wood is a natural product that expands and contracts due to
The following care instructions are applicable to our wooden
Composite stone includes:
Composite stone is mostly less porous than natural stone and
– Wipe off liquids immediately
Glass is fragile and should always be handled with care.
– Wipe with a wet cloth
ESSOPS FURNITURE DELIVERY
STEP 1. We call you to arrange the ideal delivery date for you
STEP 2. Our specialist two person team will fully assemble your furniture in your room of choice*
STEP 3.We take away all your unwanted packaging
Please advise if delivery is above 2nd floor without a lift
Furniture Orders over R75 000 – **FREE
Furniture Orders under R75 000 – R450
Delivery charge excludes assembly
Please enquire with sales consultant / Select assembly on checkout
Home Decor Orders over R15 000 – **FREE
Home Decor Orders under R15 000 – R200
When will my order be ready?
All items in stock; order now for delivery in 7 – 10 working days.
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access, give our team a call on
Orders containing multiple items will be grouped – this can affect lead times.
Rest assured, you can return your order within 7 days
We’ll come and collect* whenever is most convenient for you
Removal of old furniture
We Gladly remove and dispose of your old and unwanted furniture to make space for the new items
*Restrictions & charges apply
Essops will only be liable to honor a warranty if:
- The defect existed at the time of delivery and manifested during the warranty period;
- The defect did not arise due to normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse by the customer;
- The product concerned is used for the purpose intended and in a domestic environment
(Unless the latter requirement is waived by Essops in writing); i.e. commercial use is not warranted;
- The customer duly complied with the care instructions and maintenance.
- The customer provides the original invoice;
If the product is assembled by Essops logistics in accordance with the suppliers’ specifications. Essops warranty provides for the free repair or replacement of any faulty component.
If the product is collected and assembled by the customer, the client must at his own cost, deliver and collect the product concerned to and from the store or our Warehouse.
- Solvent spills
- Body fluids (human or animal)
- Improper cleaning techniques
- Placing furniture outdoors in direct sunlight or close proximity to an open heat source (heaters, fire places, barbeque stands)
- Sitting on arms and backs of the sofas
- lack of seating rotation
1.2 Extreme use is considered damaged caused by more than normal wear and tear this includes:
1.1. Defects or damage arising from negligence, abuse or misuse, including (but not limited to) improper maintenance – referred to as ‘dressing’, exposure to water, direct sunlight, coastal air, chemicals, accidents, any use for which the product was not designed nor does it cover ordinary wear and tear; failure to comply with Essops care instructions or specifications
- Warranties do not apply to:
Upholstered furniture is warranted for a period of 1*year from date of delivery/collection in respect of the frame and craftsmanship. (*also refer to IMPORTED PRODUCTS WARRANTY) The warranty does not extend to the fabric or leather used to upholster the product as this is subject to wear and tear associated with use. Furthermore, usage and treatment in the customer’s environment is beyond Essops’ control.
UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE WARRANTY
Essops uses amongst its many materials…natural full-grain leather. Therefore, certain variations may occur. Dye lots may vary resulting in slight colour variations. No two hides are identical. Scratch marks, stretch marks, brand marks, scuff marks and tick bite marks are characteristics of natural full-grain leather and are often visible. These are not defects but are considered to add character to the leather. To make sure you take optimal care of your leather products, please read the Care Instructions which are available Here.
WOOD,STONE, STAINLESS STEEL & GLASS WARRANTY
Products consisting of Wood, Stone, Stainless and glass are not covered by the warranty.
IMPORTED PRODUCTS WARRANTY
All imported products are warranted for a period of 1 year from date of delivery/collection in respect of frame and workmanship.
CONDITION OF DISPLAYED PRODUCTS
If the subject matter of the sale is the particular product that is on display in the Essops showroom as viewed by the customer, then the product is sold to the customer in the specific condition in which it is and the customer agrees to accept the relevant product in that condition.