|Material & Specifications|
|Features||High Gloss Finish|
Or objects with components of Fabric
-Here’s how to keep your fabric lounge suite looking like the day it came home from Our showroom
-Despite exercising the best of care, accidents do happen! Remember, tackle them as soon as you can after it’s happened – fresh stains are easier to remove than old ones. Here’s a quick rundown of how to deal with common fabric stains:
– Get to the stains quickly. As soon as a spill or stain occurs, get to cleaning it immediately. Waiting too long before treating a stain – even a matter of a few minutes – can cause thestain to set, making it harder to get out.
-Use a dry brush to remove loose particles. Go over the entire sofa with a stiff brush with natural bristles to help loosen stains and bring dust and dirt to the surface.
-Vacuum. Before scrubbing and cleaning your fabric sofa, use a hand-held vacuum to remove crumbs and any other loose particles. This will make it easier to identify and focus on troublesome stains when it comes time to cleaning
Or objects with components of leather
At Essops Home, we celebrate the unique character of each hide. For this reason, we don’t try to cover up or exclude parts of the story of each piece of leather. Wrinkles, scars, tick bite marks and brand marks are all typical of the highest quality, natural, full-grain leather, also known as aniline leather.
For this reason, the following may occur in leather products:
– Marks, tick bite scars, scratches, stretch marks and scuff marks are characteristics of full grain leather and are therefore not defects. Prominent brand
Rotate seating positions for an even weight destribution which will prevent a variation in the appearance of the seats.
– Always clean spills immediately, on all leather items.
– Vacuum or dust frequently with a clean, dry cloth
– If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any mild white soap with lukewarm water
– Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface
– Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth
Or objects with components of waxed or raw steel
Metal furniture is best cleaned with a cloth or sponge using water and mild, non-detergent soap and wiped dry.
Raw waxed steel is susceptible to rust and scratching if not maintained regularly.
Raw or waxed steel will rust if left outside in the elements.
Please note that steel attracts heat and will heat up if left in the sun.
Rust will occur if liquids are left on the steel
For ingrained dirt, use window cleaner or a non-abrasive multi-purpose cleaner.
– Wipe off spills immediately
– Dust regularly
– Do not rub, scratch or scour
- Do not use steel wool, steel brushes or other cleaning materials that contain steel as these can cause rust.
– Wax annually with a colourless wax sealant is necessary yearly in order to maintain the natural look
– Don’t let any steel components get wet as they will rust. Dry immediately if they get wet
-Use a a damp, not soaking wet cloth (preferably a leather chamois cloth) to wipe off dust and spills.
Or objects with components of wood
Wood is a natural product that expands and contracts due to the humidity and temperature of the environment.
Natural movement in solid wood products is normal and some cracks might naturally appear with time as wood ages.
The following care instructions are applicable to our wooden products.
– Dust regularly
– Wipe with slightly damp cloth
– No need for furniture wax or oil
– No detergents and specifically no alcohol, acid, bleach or ammonia based products to be used for cleaning
– Avoid exposure to direct sunlight (including through glass windows)
– Wipe spills and water immediately to avoid stains or further damage
Or objects with stone
Composite stone includes:
Composite stone is mostly less porous than natural stone and is more consistent in look.
These materials are still susceptible to oils, and stains and marking will occur if care is not taken
– Wipe off liquids immediately
– Do not leave any oily products on the stone
– Do not rub, scratch or scour
– Always use a soft cloth when wiping items
– Wipe with a mild, PH balanced detergent only if absolutely necessary
– To avoid streak marks, always make sure to wipe residue detergent off the stone surface
Or objects with components of glass
Glass is fragile and should always be handled with care.
Avoid placing heavy items on glass surfaces and bear in mind that sharp items will scratch the surface if not placed with care.
Consider placing felt pads underneath objects placed on top of glass.
– Wipe with a wet cloth
– Window cleaning products may be used on polished surfaces
– When cleaning glass furniture, avoid wearing rings, bracelets and watches, as they canalso cause scratches on the table
– Make sure detergent is fully wiped down after cleaning to avoid marks
- You should also avoid wiping your glass table top with paper towels. Paper towels can leave an unsightly lint on the glass surface.
ESSOPS FURNITURE DELIVERY
STEP 1. We call you to arrange the ideal delivery date for you
STEP 2. Our specialist two person team will fully assemble your furniture in your room of choice*
STEP 3.We take away all your unwanted packaging
Please advise if delivery is above 2nd floor without a lift
Furniture Orders over R75 000 – **FREE
Furniture Orders under R75 000 – R450
Delivery charge excludes assembly
Please enquire with sales consultant / Select assembly on checkout
Home Decor Orders over R15 000 – **FREE
Home Decor Orders under R15 000 – R200
When will my order be ready?
All items in stock; order now for delivery in 7 – 10 working days.
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access, give our team a call on
Orders containing multiple items will be grouped – this can affect lead times.
Rest assured, you can return your order within 7 days
We’ll come and collect* whenever is most convenient for you
Removal of old furniture
We Gladly remove and dispose of your old and unwanted furniture to make space for the new items
*Restrictions & charges apply
Essops will only be liable to honor a warranty if:
- The defect existed at the time of delivery and manifested during the warranty period;
- The defect did not arise due to normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse by the customer;
- The product concerned is used for the purpose intended and in a domestic environment
(Unless the latter requirement is waived by Essops in writing); i.e. commercial use is not warranted;
- The customer duly complied with the care instructions and maintenance.
- The customer provides the original invoice;
If the product is assembled by Essops logistics in accordance with the suppliers’ specifications. Essops warranty provides for the free repair or replacement of any faulty component.
If the product is collected and assembled by the customer, the client must at his own cost, deliver and collect the product concerned to and from the store or our Warehouse.
- Solvent spills
- Body fluids (human or animal)
- Improper cleaning techniques
- Placing furniture outdoors in direct sunlight or close proximity to an open heat source (heaters, fire places, barbeque stands)
- Sitting on arms and backs of the sofas
- lack of seating rotation
1.2 Extreme use is considered damaged caused by more than normal wear and tear this includes:
1.1. Defects or damage arising from negligence, abuse or misuse, including (but not limited to) improper maintenance – referred to as ‘dressing’, exposure to water, direct sunlight, coastal air, chemicals, accidents, any use for which the product was not designed nor does it cover ordinary wear and tear; failure to comply with Essops care instructions or specifications
- Warranties do not apply to:
Upholstered furniture is warranted for a period of 1*year from date of delivery/collection in respect of the frame and craftsmanship. (*also refer to IMPORTED PRODUCTS WARRANTY) The warranty does not extend to the fabric or leather used to upholster the product as this is subject to wear and tear associated with use. Furthermore, usage and treatment in the customer’s environment is beyond Essops’ control.
UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE WARRANTY
Essops uses amongst its many materials…natural full-grain leather. Therefore, certain variations may occur. Dye lots may vary resulting in slight colour variations. No two hides are identical. Scratch marks, stretch marks, brand marks, scuff marks and tick bite marks are characteristics of natural full-grain leather and are often visible. These are not defects but are considered to add character to the leather. To make sure you take optimal care of your leather products, please read the Care Instructions which are available Here.
WOOD,STONE, STAINLESS STEEL & GLASS WARRANTY
Products consisting of Wood, Stone, Stainless and glass are not covered by the warranty.
IMPORTED PRODUCTS WARRANTY
All imported products are warranted for a period of 1 year from date of delivery/collection in respect of frame and workmanship.
CONDITION OF DISPLAYED PRODUCTS
If the subject matter of the sale is the particular product that is on display in the Essops showroom as viewed by the customer, then the product is sold to the customer in the specific condition in which it is and the customer agrees to accept the relevant product in that condition.